R450.00 per kg
- Marbling Score 6-8
- R450/kg, individual Tri Tip prices vary with size (Weights range 1000-1300g)
- One large Tri Tip per pack vacuum pack
- Tri Tip is a small triangular tip of the bottom sirloin (sometimes called Triangle Steak). Whilst less highly marbled it is flavoursome and tender, unless overcooked.
- Not to be confused with Picanha or Rump Point. The Tri Tip is found lower down, closer to the flank.
- Tri Tip called be roasted, broiled and grilled.
- Only two Tri Tips per carcass